For more than 35 years, the Jean Tweed Centre has provided support, services and a safe place for those who need it most. Each year, we provide counselling and care to over 1,700 women and their families. By building life skills and healthy habits to overcome challenges with substance use, gambling and mental health concerns, we help women and their families build a new start for a better future.
Last year, we helped:
- 138 clients through the Reaching Out to Women (ROW) program
- 308 women through our Support and Stabilization programs
- 190 clients via the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
- 76 incarcerated women through our Release from Custody program
- Participated in 5 Research projects