Your gift-in-kind can help us make sure we can continue to provide our services and programs to women in need.
We happily accept:
New and gently used:
- Arts and craft supplies
- Children’s books
- Children’s clothing, especially winter coats and boots
- Women’s shoes and boots
- Women’s winter coats, sweat suits
- Yoga mats, ice skates, snow shoes, frisbees, tennis and badminton equipment
- Gift cards
- Non-expired, non-perishable food, including formula and baby food
- Transit tickets (TTC)
- Feminine hygiene products
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Perishable foods
- Child car seats
- Electronic equipment
Donations can be delivered to the Jean Tweed Centre at 215 Evans Avenue in Toronto (Etobicoke).
Have a question or need to arrange a time to drop off your generous gift? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.