Your gift-in-kind can help us make sure we can continue to provide our services and programs to women in need.
Due to limitations in storage space for items, we may occasionally not be able to accept certain items. Please contact us ahead of time and confirm arrangements before dropping off any in-kind donations.
We happily accept:
New and gently used:
- Arts and craft supplies
- Children’s books
- Children’s clothing, especially winter coats and boots (Not accepting at this time)
- Women’s shoes and boots (Not accepting at this time)
- Women’s winter coats, sweat suits (Not accepting at this time)
- Yoga mats, ice skates, snow shoes, frisbees, tennis and badminton equipment (Not accepting at this time)
- Gift cards
- Non-expired, non-perishable food, including formula and baby food
- Transit tickets (TTC)
- Feminine hygiene products
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Perishable foods
- Child car seats
- Electronic equipment
Please contact us first to confirm that we can accept items and make arrangements for the drop-off location.
Have a question or need to arrange a time to drop off your generous gift? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host your own Kit Pack Event in Support of Jean Tweed
Looking for a hands-on, engaging and impactful team-building opportunity to prepare much-needed in-kind kit packs for Jean Tweed? We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Kits for A Cause so you can host your own kit packing event and pack kits full of our most needed supplies.
To learn more, please fill out the inquiry form below and let us know your preferred event date, location, group size and budget. Our team of experts will reach out within 24 hours to book a call and walk you through the process!
We promise to make it fun, easy and massively impactful.