Start accessing the support you need right away
Start accessing support by joining a free weekly group for women seeking help with substance use and/or gambling concerns. The group is a great way to get started, get connected, and learn about next steps. We’ll talk about coping, staying safe, and explore whether you’re ready to start making changes. There is no waiting list, and no need to register or make an appointment. You can come as often as you like, although we recommend participating regularly.
Where: 215 Evans Avenue, Toronto
- Every Tuesday from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Every Thursday from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Good to Know
- There is no need to pre-register (drop-ins welcome)
- We are easily accessible by public transit (TTC)
- Free parking is available on site
- Free child care is available on site
If you already receive support from one of the organizations below, below please ask about us there:
- Barbara Schlifer Clinic
- Elizabeth Fry Toronto
- Fred Victor Centre
- Massey Centre (pregnant and parenting)
- Rosalie Hall (pregnant and parenting)
- Vanier Centre for Women (Milton)
- YWCA First Stop Shelter
The Jean Tweed Centre has made changes to some of our programs in the interest of the health and safety of our clients during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are currently not running in person groups and clients must have an appointment before visiting. Please contact us before you visit our office.