A New Start
The Jean Tweed Centre provides support, services and a safe place for women with substance use, gambling and mental health concerns.
Wondering if the Jean Tweed Centre’s programs and support are right for you? Come to our free information night to meet our staff and learn how the Jean Tweed Centre can help you build a new start.
Can’t make it?
You can also call us at 416-255-7359 or email us at email@example.com.
Start accessing the support you need right away by joining a free weekly group for women seeking help for substance use and/or gambling concerns.
Completing an Assessment
Completing an assessment can help determine what type of supports might be best for you. It’s also a necessary first step to take part in many support programs.
Need Support Right Away?
If you are experiencing an emergency or crisis and need to talk to someone right away:
- Call 9-1-1 for emergencies
- Call one of the local crisis lines below for immediate support:
- Toronto: 416 408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Crisis Service Canada: 1-833-456-4566 or www.crisisservicescanada.ca
- Hope for Wellness (Indigenous): 1-855-242-3310 or www.hopeforwellness.ca
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-330-6366
- Rape Crisis Centre (Toronto): 416-597-8808
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868