Wondering if the Jean Tweed Centre’s services are right for you? Come to our free information night to meet our staff and learn how our programs and services can help you build a new start.
All conversations are private, and there is no need or pressure to decide on your next steps right away. Drop-ins are welcome and there is no need to pre-register. You are also welcome to bring a friend or family member along.
Good to Know
- There is no need to pre-register (drop-ins welcome)
- We are easily accessible by public transit (TTC)
- Free parking is available on site
- Free child care is available on site
If you already receive support from one of the organizations below, below please ask about us there:
- Barbara Schlifer Clinic
- Elizabeth Fry Toronto
- Fred Victor Centre
- Massey Centre (pregnant and parenting)
- Rosalie Hall (pregnant and parenting)
- Vanier Centre for Women (Milton)
- YWCA First Stop Shelter