Living outside of Toronto?
There are still a number of ways to access our services and supports:
- You may still choose to participate in in-person programs if transportation is available to you
- You may enrol in our residential program (if suitable)
- You may participate in our virtual programming (if suitable)
To find out more:
- Call us at 416-255-7359 (you may call collect if needed)
- Ask your family doctor or support provider to make a referral for you
Looking for services closer to home?
Ask your family doctor or support provider about services and supports near you.
If you do not have a family doctor or support provider where you live, you can also contact:
Connex Ontario (substance use and gambling concerns)
2-1-1 Ontario (mental health, social and community services)